Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vampires Don't Sparkle

Big announcement - my story From Family Blood is Born has been accepted for the anthology,
Vampires Don't Sparkle Vol 1. It will be released through Sky Warrior Books and has an impressive line up of stories and authors, edited by Carol Hightshoe. Once I have an official release date, I'll post it in my blog.

Quick synopsis of my story:  It is based on the premise that John Adams was turned into a vampire by his cousin, Deborah Adams Metcalf. Odd bit of historical fact here, Deborah's grave has never been found nor is there any record of her death. Set in Boston, MA, they encounter a descendant of the Adam's family line who is a member of a religious cult. Also based on actual fact. I won't ruin the end of the story, but it is an alternate history with a lovely twist.

If you agree that not all vampires sparkle, then you will love this anthology. 






No comments:

Post a Comment