Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Winter Trilogy & Gothic Romance

Over the weekend I added another chapter to Winter Emergence.  I AM going to get that book finished this year. It continues the adventures in Winter Awakening for Mute and Word Warrior plus Nan and Jojo. There's also two human story lines. I'm trying to get the second book done because the main character from the third book Winter Moon is getting very impatient.

I've also discovered a market for Gothic romances, which I have been dying to write. I'm going to revamp one of the stories in the Doll house stories. It'll have all the elements needed. A creepy old house, a mysterious town, a handsome stranger, and two elements I'm going to keep secret. Oh, and let's not forget there are cats, dogs and a bird in the story as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment