Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

Most are familiar with NaNoWriMo which happens every year in November. For the past couple of years I've participated finishing the first draft for 'Worth the Wait' at over 50,000 words (my first romance) and then the next session completing 'God's Gift' and several short stories. I'm uncertain if I can participate this year. However, I got an email for Camp NaNoWriMo which will happen in June and also in August. Sooo...I signed up for June. My goal - finish 'Winter Emergence' or at the least the first draft. Already, I have several who have requested I be in their virtual 'cabin' where we will hang out and encourage each other. It'll be fun. As the month progresses. I'll keep everyone updated on how it's going. Better yet - join me in camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment