Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo - Week 4

I wish I could say that I'm dashing toward the 50,000 mark, but that wouldn't be the truth. There have been too many interruptions not to mention everything I have to do for the anthology I'm editing so it will be ready by the publishers deadline. On the up side my next novel has gotten a healthy start and I'll be able to get the first draft finished more easily. Not to mention the short stories I've managed to get submitted. So while I'm not hitting the final word goal, at least I had some limited success that will help me complete my next novel. One last thing I'll share - I did have a virtual pitch session with an editor for the Love Inspired line at Harlequin and she requested a synopsis. That's a huge win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment