Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Time Traveling Coffers


Last week I spent most of my time editing stories that were accepted for 'Time Traveling Coffers'. I'm a picky editor, as those who submitted will tell you. I'm currently awaiting rewrites and will be sending out bio requests and contracts early this week. I have no intention of working on the July 4th. Planned release date is October just in time for MileHiCon - my local Science Fiction Convention. Sneak peak and tentative order" Time Con - Alan Lickiss The Locket – Nikalas Nowell Island Out of Time – Dave Withe Question Unresolved – Malcolm Cowen One Large Universe – Peter Wacks The Worm – Matt Chatelain Sins of the Father – Rebecca McFarland-Kyle Johnny Cache Steps Out – Sheryl Normandeau Seven Secret Minutes – Kessie Carroll The Story Within – Kaitlyn Wooley Eternal Escapes – Carol Hightshoe (Title) – Dana Bell Serval/dragon My story is a lead in for 'Different Dragons'. It is currently open for submissions. Guidelines are on the WolfSinger Publications site.

No comments:

Post a Comment