Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Signings - not what most think they are

Saturday I had a signing at the Denver County Fair along with fellow authors David Boop, Julie Campbell and David Riley. We didn't sell many books but we did network, visit with friends who dropped by to support us and talked with potential new readers. 

Afterward, I wandered the fair with my spouse, bought some new clothes then drove home in the rain.

Monday, I went to another signing, mostly to support my fellow writers, at Fireside Books and Coffee in Englewood. I had a great time networking, meeting folks I only know on my Facebook, actually bought a book, and sought submissions for 'Different Dragons', my next anthology project.

My next project - write a ghost story for an anthology that David Riley is editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment