Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MileHiCon Schedule

MileHiCon, our local Science Fiction Literary convention is this weekend. I'm posting my schedule in the event any of my readers happen to attend.

Friday, Oct 19th, 6 PM, Mesa Verde A:  What we want from the new Dr. Who
Fellow panelists: I Brazee-Cannon, D. Dieter, P Hester, and R. Lyons.

Saturday, Oct 20th, 4 PM, Wind River A: Eating outside the Mainstream
Fellow panelists: V. Caethe, J. Coyle, T. Simpson, DL. Summers.

Sunday, Oct 21st, 3 PM, Mesa Verde A: Border Crossing: Non-Western Fantasy
Fellow panelists: MH. Boroson, J. Gievre, S. Litore, TL. Morganfield

Sunday, Oct 21st, 4 PM, Mesa Verde C : Author Reading

Events you might find me at: Filking both Friday & Saturday evening. Chasm Creek A. 8PM - ?
Writers networking at the Bar, Saturday at about 9 PM.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment