Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My journey

My journey as an editor has evolved and I've gotten past the concept of the stories being what I think they should be to appreciating the talents and creativity of the writers who submit. Not to mention an angle I hadn't considered on the theme. I've also watched their writing talents improve and many are on their way to bigger houses and contracts.

Supernatural Colorado, my latest project, will be filled with stories from many of Colorado's up and coming authors, and some out of state guests as well. Though I've only read a few so far, I'm looking forward to compiling this anthology. I think it will be one of the best yet.

After that, I will be working on Different Dragons 2, which will have an interesting mix of authors as well. I received so many good stories for the first anthology and many writers expressed an interest in contributing a story. I am looking forward to reading these as well.

Of course, I have two novels and a collaboration to finish as well. Whew! The end of 2013 is promising.

I wonder what 2014 will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment