Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Submissions, Reading, and just enough

This week's project has been to read submissions for Supernatural Colorado. Five stories later I was amazed at the talent and diversity of the writers and can't wait to read the last eight. There are seventeen in all and I've read four others previously. Though some need revision, I haven't read one I would reject - which is good since this was an invite only anthology and it looks like I'll have just enough stories to fill it.

I also submitted a story to Vampires Don't Sparkle. An anthology were there are rumors there might be a number two because the editor has received over fifty submissions - and the deadline isn't until March, 2014!

All in all - a good week. Now, if I could just come up with a zombie story...

No comments:

Post a Comment