Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Craziness and Writing

I've gotten behind on my blogs. Combination of being in mourning after losing Sammy and discovering my father is not doing well at all. Put on top of that the holidays, which is not always a happy time for everyone, my crazy work schedule, trying to get the house ready to sell and the tail end of a divorce, and well, sometimes things just don't get done.

On the upside, I'm writing again. I have an hour lunch and I've been taking my laptop and working on a one of many novels. I'm pleases with the progress I'm making and am looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. I do have a basic plot but characters have this bad habit of taking the writer down a path not expected. That's okay because it does make for a better story.

Different Dragons II which I edited has been released. It's the second and last collection of dragon stories set in places not normally done in traditional fantasy. If you enjoyed the first anthology, you'll love the second.

I have a convention in January I'm planning on attending and a writing conference in February. More on those later.

For those of you running around with Christmas shopping and planning family get gatherings, cherish your loved ones. There will come a day when there will be missing members. Let them know how much you love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment