Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gleeful Rewrites

One thing I've learned, if an editor likes a story well enough to ask for a total or partial rewrite, the writer should happily oblige and resubmit the piece. It's paid off in the past for me several times and I suspect many times in the future as well.

Stories that have been published by my doing so:

'Isis' in SFST#6 Space Battles, Flying Pen Press. I've gotten an invite for another anthology with the same editor - this one with several big name SF writers who will be contributing.

'Oasis'  in Strange Halloween, Whortleberry Press- not to mention a wonderful personal note from the editor for my creativity in finding a new angle for a vampire story. She also asked for a rewrite on a Christmas story currently submitted.


No comments:

Post a Comment