Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Write when you can

I've started back to work and finding time to write has been hard to come by. However, since I have several looming deadlines, I finally sat myself down and started two short stories. One is for a particular anthology, the other is answering a question I've asking myself about the series I am working on.

Granted I will have to work on them daily instead of one long session which is what I did while unemployed. Yet I know they'll both be completed even if it takes several days.

Lesson here, use the time you have to work on writing projects, even if it's only an hour, and you'll be amazed at how much you've accomplished at the end of week. I myself wrote half a novel during lunch hours while working one of my previous full-time jobs.

It works fellow writers. And you'll feel like you've actually accomplished something productive with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment