Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Projects

Time snuck up on me and here it is - the day I should have already had a new post up. Whoops!

My two biggest projects this week was to edit my over fifty romance 'Worth the Wait' and get it submitted to Written World communications. The second was to get the guidelines completed for 'Supernatural Colorado'. It's a new anthology I'm working on for the same above publisher. It's invite only. It'll be the first I'm doing that has a darker theme than what I usually do accepting mostly Dark Fantasy, Horror, including Western, Paranormal, Supernatural, Weird Western and other genres as well. It's got a great line up of authors and it'll be fun to see what they do with the theme.

Also on my upcoming agendas, several short story deadlines, completion of my next novel 'Winter Emergence' and in the Fall, putting together Volume 2 of 'Different Dragons'.


No comments:

Post a Comment