Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Teeth, Job, Vampire cats

Kind of a quiet writing week. I had a dental emergency and spent several days recovering from it. Two teeth had to be removed and evidently, I had a massive infection as well. The only cure was to remove the cause. The area seems to be healing now, so that's a good sign.

I did spend Tuesday afternoon writing a Halloween tale about my vampire cats. I named it Illusion. When it gets revised and edited, it will be going to an anthology. Oddly enough, it is a sequel to my story, The Failure, which was submitted to Zombified 2.

Most of my time is being spent on finding a job. Not an easy thing to do despite what the media keeps trying to report. I've had a few interviews, but no offers yet. I'll breathe easier when I finally get a position. 


No comments:

Post a Comment