Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Good Start

I've started reading for Different Dragons 2. I have a total of twenty stories and have, so far, read six. Outcome was three will be accepted, one rejected, one iffy and one that may have potential with some revision. A good start for the new anthology.

I also received edits for Vampires Don't Sparkle 1. I changed a few things in my story and returned it to the editor. Must admit, I've never written an alternate history vampyre tale before. Funny thing is, most of it is based on actual events. Be interesting to see what people think of it.

Oh, and I just got an announcement about another dragon anthology being edited by Carol Hightshoe. Of course, I have to write a story for that one and have already come up with a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment