Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hectic Week

Time flies and got away from me this week. So much so I forgot to post a new blog. Sorry about that.
My life has been hectic. I've been working on a baby quilt for an expectant mother at work and just completed it Tuesday evening. There have been usual errands to run and covering for two supervisors at work who were away on a company trip.

To say I have gotten no writing done is an understatement. However, with a three day weekend fast approaching, I am anticipating finishing the opening sequence to a collaboration piece.

Also, my fanfiction story, 'Recalled', has been published and I will be receiving my contributor's copy soon. In fact, the editor has asked me to write another piece or two for her. Luckily, the one I just sent I have set up for a sequel. Not to mention River Song is talking in my head asking for a piece about her to be written, with a few twists the readers won't see coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment