Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rediscovering comics and Denver Comic Con

On my day off I went to pick up my tickets to Denver Comic Con. Last year was the first time it was held in the Mile Hi City and attendance was 9000 on Saturday alone.

This year, with the legendary Stan Lee as one the guests, I suspect there will be even more attending.

The interesting part is that I've rediscovered comic books. I hadn't actually read any since my teens when I had a brief period of always checking the stands looking for the newest edition of my favorite superheroes. Today, I buy one now and again and enjoy the art work and the story lines.

I'm looking forward to attending Comic Con. If you're local or visiting from out of town, I'll be helping out at the WolfSinger Publications table in Artist Alley both Saturday and Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment