Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Not Much Getting Done

Most of my week has been centered around cleaning up around the house or work. Yes, I do have a day job. I've also been watching my favorite Science Fiction shows, Defiance, Warehouse 13, Continuum, Primeval New World and Falling Skies. I'm also rewatching Terra Nova on DVD.

My one writing victory was to get my part of the collaboration with Julie Campbell done and off to her to add the next section. We're running a bit behind on it but both us have other things going on in our lives. Not to mention the wonderful warm weather just makes one want to go out and bathe in the sun rather than type away on the computer.

I'm also on the list of participating authors for MileHiCon. Got their update email with all the exciting panels and events that are planned.

The WorldCon in San Antonio, TX is right around the corner but finances prevent me from attending. Am waiting to see where the one in 2015 is with Spokane, WA, Orlando, FL and somewhere in Finland in the running. Kansas City, MO has a bid in for 2016...so far.

While I'm trying to finish this, there's a tiny paw on my leg begging for attention. Adara likes to sit on my lap and groom my arm. Unfortunately, it is just too hot, so she went to bother one of the male cats, who just wants to sleep. He ignored her so she is off to get into mischief.

Guess I'd better go check on her.




No comments:

Post a Comment