Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Back to work. Yeah!

Finally! I'm mostly over being sick and have gone back to writing. On Sunday I edited my completed zombie story and sent it off to Zombified II edited by Carol Hightshoe and will be published by Sky Warrior Books. I also partially edited a story for my own project Supernatural Colorado. I'll finish the piece later this week.

It hasn't helped that we've had cold temperatures and snow. There's nothing like coming home after a long day at work and then having to shovel the driveway...just so I can pick up the mail!

At least I'm not so tired when I get in that all I want to do is collapse in front of the TV, with a cup of tea, a cuddle blanket and cat on my lap. Sometimes two, when they decide they feel like sharing momma. I normally wouldn't move until bedtime.

Now, it's back to the grind, but a much more fun one than my day job.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment