Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Early Morning Start

Tuesday evening was my night for meeting with my local writing group. We met at Starbucks, which is almost literally, across the street from me. Several brought writing books to share and a couple their notes from talks given by pro writers. It was a fun time to share, catch up, and help each other up the stairs to publication.

I also managed to get stories edited and off to the writers. I have several more to do but I am pushing myself to get it done. My goal this weekend it to get the proposal off to the publisher to see if they're still interested. If not, another house has already spoken to me about it.

*chuckle* I managed to get up Sunday morning early. For those who know me, I am NOT a morning person. However, by a little after nine AM I had managed to write an entire chapter.

Later in the day, I got the back cover copy ready to send to my publisher for God's Gift. My second book will be out later this year from WolfSinger Publications. Oddly enough, it was the sequel I was working on earlier.

Now, I need to work on other promised projects and get those done.


No comments:

Post a Comment