Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Quiet Week

This has been a quiet writing week. I did attend my writer's group, Words for the Journey, and learned all about how writers are also speakers. It was interesting and another business side of what a writer does. That having product to sell also helps which can range from CDs with recorded presentations o them, calendars, books, and anything else one can can come up with.

I read a few more stories for Different Dragons.

But mostly, I either worked my full-time job or ran household errands. I did have a super hero Saturday where I watched, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man 2 & The Avengers. I then watched the first Alien movie.

We also had an Arctic cold front drop down on us. Burrrr! All I really want to do is dress warm, cuddle under a warm quilt, and drink hot tea. Who wouldn't?

What I'm doing instead is catching up my blogs for another week and attending to more household duties.

My, what an exciting life we writers lead!


No comments:

Post a Comment