Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Rejections and Releases

This week my story for Beyond the Sun rejected. It was disappointing as it would have been a good writing career move for me. The anthology already had stories from four 'big name' Science Fiction writers, including Nancy Kress and Robert Silverberg. However, nothing happens before I'm ready so I'm happy to allow the path set out for me.

On the upside, The Mystical Cat with my story 'Keeping the Tradition' has been released on ebook.
I'm very excited about this one because it's a ghost story set on a lighthouse in space.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Mystical-Cat-Anthology-ebook/dp/B00B1Y2CHI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358545190&sr=1-1&keywords=the+mystical+cat+anthology


No comments:

Post a Comment