Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Different Dragons & other thoughts

This week's main project will be reading the stories that were submitted to 'Different Dragons'. I received a total of thirty-six, both from writers I've worked with before and those I have not. Since I discovered during MileHiCon, our local Science Fiction convention, that there was lots of interest in the subject of dragons, I talked with my publisher about doing two volumes. WolfSinger agreed.
 So for the next few weeks, I'll be reading stories and deciding which ones will go into the anthologies.

I also have other projects including revising a short story for Beyond the Sun, edited by Bryan Thomas Schmidt, making up my list for where to contribute stories for 2013, and various other projects that have been previously discussed. 

All this in between working a full-time job, running household errands and making sure my three cats don't get so lonely they won't leave me alone to write.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment