Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Closing 2012 and Opening 2013

I spent part of the New Year's day closing out my writing docs for 2012 and setting up my new editing project for 2013.

Findings:

Financially - I broke even. That was my goal this year. The previous two I lost money.

Submissions - Totaled 25, with 11 acceptances, 6 rejections, and 8 still pending.

New spreadsheets set up for 2013.

My 2013 editing project for WolfSinger Publications, Different Dragons 1 & 2, had 36 submissions which I will now have to spend my time reading, critiquing, returning for rewrites and then accepting or rejecting.

Oh, and let's not forget backing up everything on my thumb drive - JIC.

First though, I must rewrite a submission for an anthology because my deadline is sneaking up on me very fast. I'll talk more about that at a later date. 



No comments:

Post a Comment